Happy “un-official” first day of summer! For adults, that means margaritas and bbq’s…for children, that means the beach and sand castles.
Celebrate the start of the season with this super-easy, cost-effective gift for little ones to say “Happy Summer” for days at the beach or pool.
I purchased beach pails in pink for my niece and orange for my nephews then filled them with colorful sand molds all from the Dollar Spot at Target. To make them special for each child, I added a preppy monogram using my Silhouette Cameo …all for $2.25 per gift!
And since the temps are chilly in Chicago this weekend and I won’t be spending it at the pool, I guess I’ll do some online shopping. There are a TON of sales this weekend so I rounded up my favorites.
- Anthropologie: Through Monday, enjoy free shipping on all orders $150+ with code LONGWEEKEND
- ASOS: Take 20% off everything with code TAKE20
- C Wonder: Spend $100, receive 25% off. Through the end of May, save an extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50
- Furbish: Memorial Day Sale, 15% off everything on the site till 5/27 using code LONGWEEKEND
- Gap: Through Tuesday, receive 20% off your purchase with code GAPGIFT
- Gorjana: Through Monday, save an extra 40% off sale items when you use code SUMMERTIME at checkout
- J.Crew: Up to $75 off your purchase using code SHOPNOW
- J.Crew Factory: Through Monday, enjoy 40% off everything
- Macy’s: Take 25% off your purchase of $100 with code ICONS
- Madewell: Through Monday, take 20% off Tees, Tanks & Shorts with code SUMMERNOW
- Nordstrom: HALF YEARLY SALE for women + kids through June 2nd. Shop select items for fall and save up to 40%
- West Elm: Extra 15% off sale items now till 5/27 using code MEMDAY15
Let me know if you find anything cute!